How You Can Help
Your generous support helps us to maintain the Saltmarsh Senior Center building and supplement the Town’s budget with additional programs and services.
Here are just some of the ways your support has helped Nantucket seniors:
- Remodeled partition between lobby and activities room
- Sponsored Community Music Group
- Held a recognition party for the children of the greatest generation
- Replaced the exterior lighting
- Funded the Man & Woman of the Year
- Funded the Elder Expo for ten years
- Partially fund the Hospital Fair and Elder Expo annually
- Remodeled the restrooms
- Prepared the front garden for the upcoming spring
- Sponsors gams
- Held a Broadway party with refreshments
- Redid the entry hall to reflect service done by Saltmarsh Senior Center
You can help by volunteering or by making a financial contribution. To Volunteer, Click Here
To donate, please click on the Donate button, or send a check payable to “NCEA” to
NCEA, P. O. Box 3643, Nantucket, MA 02584.
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
Your Support will make a difference in the lives of our older adults – whether you make a financial contribution, volunteer or do both. Please join us today to keep our future healthy.
You can be assured that NCEA makes every dollar count! When you support NCEA you can feel good about helping people maintain active minds and bodies and remain engaged in the community. NCEA plays an important role in supporting healthy lifestyles for all seniors. We work tirelessly to ensure that older adults will always have a welcoming place to gather and create new friendships! A strong circle of friends is key to healthy aging.